Marriage Mastermind Group
Become a Better Couple
About the Coaches
Hey guys! We are “Big” Rich and DeAnna. We have a passion and beating heart for marriage. In our 22 plus years of marriage, we have experienced the valley and mountaintop experiences marriage brings. Deeply connected, intimate marriages are what we desire for every marriage. How do you get there? Grow! In order to have the kind of marriage you want, you must grow.
Life has seasons, and so does your marriage, but in each season of marriage, you can experience rich lasting intimacy. We have found growth in Jesus to be the vehicle that drives us to lasting intimacy. We work on growing in our marriage constantly. It’s something we are intentional about. Growing in marriage means growing individually and together as a couple.
DeAnna is the wild child of our family. She enjoys the outdoors, water sports, fast cars and secretly wants a motorcycle, but will settle for a scooter. Rich, on the other hand, enjoys the safety and security of the indoors. He loves winter and ice-cold weather. He’s also convinced his hobby of shooting photography and reading a great book with a cup of amazing coffee is really the only way to live. Secretly, Rich also wants that scooter! We have two children, 20 and 15 years old and two dogs.
Growing In Marriage is a ministry birth out of the work we do in our church. Big Rich is the Marriage Pastor and has been in ministry for more than 11 years. Together, we counsel, lead life groups, speak at events, host a weekly podcast and run growinginmarriage.com; and we love it!
What is a Marriage Mastermind?
A mastermind is a group of 5-7 highly motivated couples who meet together to encourage, challenge and assist one another with the help of a coach.
The Better Pastors mastermind group will help and challenge you to think differently, act responsibly and invest wisely in the things that matter most in life and ministry. A few subjects we will cover:
- Cultivation heart connection
- Creating safe space to talk about marriage
- Living a life naked and unashamed
- Confronting negative self-talk in your life
- Fueling sexual intimacy
- Seeing the idols in your life for what they really are
- and much more!
Reasons You Should Join a Group
The Better Pastors marriage mastermind will give you new levels of accountability by providing support in your faith, family and ministry.
Each member of the group has similar goals. They understand what you are going through and will encourage you to keep moving forward.
Learn From Others
You will have opportunities to learn and opportunities to share. You will benefit from the collective experience of the group.
Access to Resources and Tools
Members share information and resources that have helped them in their life and ministry.
Achieve Your Goals
There will be a high priority on setting and reaching your goals through regular accountability and positive peer pressure.
Valuable feedback: You will hear different perspectives from others in similar ministry and life situations.
Expand Your Relationships
You will meet and network with other motivated individuals in your group. This opens up their networks and opportunities for access to other relationships and resources.
- Access to the Better Pastors online community. A specific group formed with 5-7 other couples including guided discussions, resources and accountability.
- Lifetime access to better pastors resource group (a large group forum for sharing ideas and resources).
- In Person Retreat including lodging for two nights and most meals. We will be staying in a really nice Lodge in the mountains about an hour from Denver. Cost is based on double occupancy and DOES include group transportation to the Lodge from the Denver Airport (does not include airfare).